All Are Welcome Here — with our amazing supporters — work together on special events (like All Are Welcome Beer), markets and online sales. As a result of these efforts, which we started in November 2016, we’ve raised more than $50,000 to give back to communities and beyond.
- Nearly $46,000 of these funds have gone to the ACLU to support its efforts to fight for civil liberties and defend human rights.
- Since launching our Transgender Support line in the summer of 2017, we’ve raised almost $2,000 for Transforming Families of Minnesota. In its mission to raise awareness in support of transgender rights, this organization provides a place for “transgender, gender non-conforming and questioning youth and their families come together to support each other in a safe, welcoming space.”
- At Twin Cities PRIDE, we had a special sale of our Spanish language signs, which raised almost $400 for KIND (Kids in Need of Defense). KIND fights for the rights of immigrant children on many fronts, from representation in the courtroom to providing educational workshops to help at-risk girls avoid violence.
- We’ve also donated more than $2,000 in cash and in-kind sponsorship to the following community organizations, to name a few: International Institute of Minnesota, CAPI, Make It. MSP, Stomp Out Suicide 5K, MIZNA’s Arab Film Festival, Gender Reel Film Festival, The M Museum, They/Them Project, HUGE Theater, and Sparkle Theatricals.
- We've also partnered with cities, nonprofits, schools and student organizations on custom inclusion campaigns.
All Are Welcome Here is deeply committed to supporting the diverse people and cultures that make our state such a wonderful place to live. We could not have done any of this on our own. We’ve done this together, with all of you, who stand up everyday in ways big and small to help make our cities, states and country inclusive places where all are welcome.